Meeting a surgeon to discuss plastics!

jhpby
on 1/17/13 11:32 pm - Oshawa, Canada

SOOOOOO EXCITED! I am meeting with a plastic surgeon on Feb 28 to look into getting my stomach, arms, and thighs done! Even though it is only a consult I am still a bit scared....originally I didn't plan on doing any surgeries until after kids but we are having some difficulty getting pregnant...and I was thinking...We have no one out here to help look after babies while I am recovering...there is no way my husband could take that time off work so maybe now is the better time and put kids on hold for another year (I'm only 27). I am now 17 months post op... I have lost 135lbs...I probably wouldn't go through with the surgery until May or June...I want that little bit of extra time to go hardcore with the gym and get any extra weight off that I can

Can people chime in who have gone through plastics....is doing all 3 areas at 1 time to much? Did you have kids after plastics? Do you regret getting the plastics? What are the important questions I should be asking the surgeon? how much did your additional areas cost? Am I to early out from surgery to be getting plastics?

Any input would be great!

Jenn

HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

IslandMomma
on 1/18/13 12:45 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Sorry I do not have any of those answers, but you can help us all who dream of getting to your stage and keep us updated on the answers to all those questions...I heard there is a "female" surgeron over in Moncton who is more willing to do other areas and get them covered too...so good luck and keep us all updated...

Congrats on the weight loss....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1064 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1921 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1773 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1771 views