Hi from Vicksburg

LisaTownsend
on 11/13/03 10:36 pm - MS
Hi all, Any of you on the lighter side that have had surgery in Vicksburg, please tell me about it. My surgery is coming up the end of this month and would love to hear from you. thanks- Lisa
Arlies Q
on 11/14/03 2:40 am - Brandon, MS
Hi Lisa! I am still preop but am hoping to have surgery with Dr. Blake at the University in Jackson. Just wanted to say hi and nice to meet you!! Good luck with your surgery!!! Keep me posted! Smoochies & Hugs, Arlies
Carolyn H.
on 12/4/03 10:41 am - Vicksburg, MS
Lisa: I guess by now you have had your surgery - sorry I didn't read your message earlier, so I could've helped you pre-op, but I've been really negligent lately reading the message boards. I live in Vicksburg and had my lap band surgery on August 6, 2003 in Houston, Texas by Dr. Hadar Spivak. I had my first fill on Oct. 10, in Houston, and have lost a total of 34 lbs to date. I'm losing very very slowly, but I guess that's better than not losing at all. E-mail me when you can and let me know how your surgery went - where you had it, etc. etc. Hope you are doing well - the recovery will come slowly - one day at a time, but if you did have your surgery the end of November, you probably aren't feeling too well just yet. You need to walk alot - and I mean ALOT. It helps immensely, although I know you don't feel like doing it. My e-mail address is: [email protected] Your name sounds familiar - Vicksburg is such a small town, you know. Carolyn Harrison
LisaTownsend
on 12/8/03 9:47 pm - MS
Hi Carolyn, No surgery yet. Someone kept cancelling my pulmonary appointment and this put me a week or 2 behind. I should know my surgery date today or tomorrow. All I know right now is that it WILL be before Christmas. Hope this wont have me down for Christmas . I sent you an email w/ my number on it. Glad to meet someone from Vicksburg- give me a call.. Thanks- Lisa aka Shelly
Belinda W.
on 12/10/03 12:27 am - Monticello, MS
Hi Lisa! I'm just down the road in Brookhaven, but wanted to wish you the fastest recovery possible! Good luck!
Ronna L.
on 12/21/03 4:56 am - Ft. Riley, KS
Hi Lisa, My Name is Ronna (Manning) Laughlin. I am currently living in Hawaii(Military). I used to live in Vicksburg and was just checking out the board and wanted to say congrats on your surgery. I had mine done on July 15th on this year and have lost 104lbs. I wish you success and better health. Things are alot easier now although I still have a little to go. Any how post your date as soon as you know so we can all say a little prayer for you! Again CONGRATS!!
Most Active