Dr. John webber

walkingbear36
on 6/26/13 11:09 am - Ferndale, MI
I am just starting my journey - had my initial consultation with dr John webber yesterday - I liked him. Has he preformed your surgery? If so, how are you doing and would you go to him if you had it to do over? Thanks in advance for any and all input. Sharon
brynn3
on 7/14/13 11:54 pm - MI
VSG on 10/16/13
Is he out of Harper hospital in Detroit? I saw Edelman but second guessing myself now I guess.
walkingbear36
on 7/29/13 5:43 am - Ferndale, MI

yes, he's at Harper hospital. did you have surgery by Edelman? if so, did you like the Harper staff?

sparkle123
on 8/1/13 7:47 am - MI

Does he offer payment plans? I cannot find an insurance to cover WLS and my insurance doesn't cover it. I am having a very hard time. 

I really need it because I am 285 pounds with a BMI of 50.5

brynn3
on 8/1/13 10:06 pm - MI
VSG on 10/16/13
Hi, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. I'm in the process of meeting requirements before surgery. My insurance covers it, so I don't know about making payments. I'm sure if you called up there they can help you out with that. Good luck.
sparkle123
on 8/2/13 3:27 am - MI

Yeah I'm not too sure about payments because it would cost a lot. For example, I have contacted University of Michigan Ann Arbor and they wanted $50,000 (it was 50 something thousand), and upfront too. I don't have that kind of cash. Do you have blue cross blue shield? 

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I posted and wasn't sure if anyone would see me or reply. I am so thankful for your reply!!!!!

brynn3
on 8/2/13 6:21 am - MI
VSG on 10/16/13
Good luck sparkle. This is the first time my insurance covers wls. I know a lot of people go to Mexico and have had great results. Don't know if this is something you'd want to look into.
Brandy
sparkle123
on 8/2/13 9:54 am - MI

I heard about Mexico and do know that it is quite popular because it is cheap, but I would have to look into it. I am a bit worried of all of the other possibilities and all of my family is here, so Mexico would probably be out of the question for me. I am definitely trying to get it done here in Michigan. Thanks so much Brandy! I appreciate responses from you. 

- Lena 

Most Active
Recent Topics