Ok I need some advice

Monkey181986
on 5/19/13 9:01 am - Coldwater, MI

I have had lap band surgery and have had many bumps here and there. Most being that in April of 2011 I had to go in and be drained surgeially being that they could not access my port. After that was done I had to relocate and have not been able to find a doctor whom is willing to take me on being that I have already had my band placed. Yesterday I ended up in the ER with horriable pain an vommiting. Upon examing me they informed me that I was holding food above the band. and my stomcah was distianed ( Sp). Was sent home on pain meds and told to follow up with weight loss doctor. ANyone every been through and thing like this... I am sitting here with pain again and not sure what to do. It is a 3 hr drive to my old docs office. I do not have funds to drive there now.

pineview01
on 5/30/13 2:53 pm - Davison, MI

I went through all of this and had my band removed 9/4/12.  I know have a sleeve and it is so much better.  Does what I was told the band would do and didn't.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics