Seating at Breslin Center

eddie505
on 1/19/13 11:14 am

This topic doesn't relate to weight loss surgery in particular, but I was wondering if anyone has been to the Breslin Center at Michigan State.  Was wondering what the seats were like for bigger people.  Are all the seats the same width?  I can have free tickets to a women's basketball game, but am concerned about fitting in the seats.  I've searched for forums that may deal with topics like this but can't find anything.  I'm actually curious about other venues too.  Seems like that would be a concern for a lot of people.

grannymedic1
on 1/20/13 3:00 am, edited 1/20/13 3:04 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

I don't know for sure, either. I will check with my daughter since she goes there frequently. OK, I just checked. She says some seats are bleachers, some a seat with a back, some are chairs. She didn't think they had arms on them. She also suggested that you go online and check where what type of seating is where. She said no matter what you will have a wonderful time. Good luck.

Where are you from?

Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

eddie505
on 1/20/13 8:16 am

Thanks Sue. 

I'm from the Thumb Area of Michigan.  I thinks are general admission for the women's game.  I just remember the last time I went to a Pistons game years ago and not being very comfortable in those seats.

Bethany1988
on 1/23/13 8:00 pm - MI
VSG on 02/18/13

I live about 5 minutes from there! There are some "bucket" type seats that are all the same size.... about the size of movie theater seats, but there is also bench seating towards the front and in the balcony.

I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. –Christopher Reeves

Most Active
Recent Topics