(deactivated member)
on 10/11/12 12:09 am
VSG on 11/13/12
Hi I am new here, and looking forward to start my journey. Just wondering if anyone out there has gone to Hurley, and what to expect. Just waiting on them to call with me with my surgery date.
marymazilla
on 10/22/12 9:53 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI

I did not go through Hurley but have met many who have with great successes. You will do fine! Congratulations on your journey to a new and fantastic life. It's going to be incredible!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

pineview01
on 10/27/12 4:38 am - Davison, MI

Hi Kim!  Not sure how I missed this post as we have even talked and friended since.  Will you be going to the Hurley support meeting on Monday the 5th?  Have you gone before?  I was at the last one.  I was the person getting my band out.  Now looking to get the sleeve.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/12 4:44 am
VSG on 11/13/12
No I haven't gone yet. Been meaning to, but I always forget. I am planning on going. Just got to remember.
pineview01
on 10/27/12 3:37 pm - Davison, MI

Same here!  I can remember all day.  Then I get into something and it is like, Oh no the meeting has already started.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics