KP?? That you??? How are you??

kevphill
on 9/25/12 3:24 am - MI
 Yepper. Judy is that you?
kp
"Go sell crazy somewhere else; we're all stocked up here."
Judy G.
on 9/25/12 10:51 am - Galion, OH

OMG!!!! ((((KP))) I have been thinking about you for so long and wondered how you were doing!!! Heard you had a bad accident???

I am doing great!!! Divorced now and moved to Ohio!!! Next best thing to my having WLS!!!!! Got a really nice guy and so happy now!!!!!!!!!!! We are managers at an apartment complex here and love it!!! I am down 170 pounds but up some right now again...grrrr but I can get it off again if I try hard enough!!!

Good to see you back again!!!! Keep in touch!!!

HUGS

kevphill
on 9/25/12 11:12 am - MI
 Yep. I wa**** five years ago and ended up with some brain damage and memory issues. It was on the left side of my brain which messed up the right side of my body. But other than constant head pain I'm making it. 
kp
"Go sell crazy somewhere else; we're all stocked up here."
Judy G.
on 9/25/12 12:35 pm - Galion, OH

Thank GOD you are ok now!! WOW!! When I heard that about you I was so worried and Prayed that you would get better!!! You have been such an inspiration to me and was there to help me through my start gosh about 6 years ago now!!! Well it will be 6 years October 17th!!!  Time sure has flown by now that life is full of living again!!!

So can they do anything about the head pain? I will keep you in my prayers that the pain will go away or atleast ease up!!!

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics