Starting Pre-Op diet on Tuesday, 9-25-12

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/12 1:17 pm, edited 9/23/12 2:22 pm - MI
Lap Band on 10/05/12

Well, I got all my information a couple days ago and Tuesday is "D-Day," so to speak.  I begin my pre-op diet.  I kind of had information overload a few days ago.  Due to my surgery being moved up to 10-5, I got a lot of information all in one day from the great staff at Dr. Kia's office.   I still have to have my "Mindful Eating" seminar, but that isn't until Oct. 3rd, 2 days before my lap band surgery. 

Last April, when I started this whole process, October seemed light years away.  Now, with my surgery less than 2 weeks away, I cannot believe the 6 months passed so quickly! 

I am very nervous, which I know is normal, but that still doesn't help.  Ha-Ha.  I am lucky because I have a great friend who is 5 years out from her lap band surgery and she has done fantastic.  She looks and feels fabulous.  She recommended I check out this site right away.  So here I am. 

I am looking forward to any and all support I can get from those who have traveled the road before me.  

D. 

Nancy B.
on 9/24/12 2:33 am
I am sure that you will do great. Dr. Kia's staff is wonderful if you have any questions. There are always support groups too at the office. Best of luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics