The clinic in Ypsilanti

Darkwingdc
on 9/4/12 1:10 pm - MI
 I have an appointment with dr Taylir, anyone know of him, used him, have any words of wisdom!  Getting pretty scared 

Dianna 
Sandra C.
on 9/4/12 10:46 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 Hi Dianna,
My college kids used to live in Ypsilanti last year. I dont know Dr. Taylir. Is he on the OH vetted surgeon list? I wouldnt want to have this kind of major surgery with just anyone. You should look into my surgeon- Dr Kemmeter, in Grand Rapids. He's just a few hrs drive from you, and well worht it. I traveled to him from Kalamazoo, for his exceptional abilities with the Duodenal Switch. Very few surgeons are qualified to do this most highly successful weight loss surgery. He makes everyone relaxed, and at ease. I had no fears going into surgery. He's known as one of the best- a top Doc for any kind of weight loss procedure. He will let you choose which surgery you want. His team insures you are prepared for surgery,  recovery, and beyond to have an easy time of getting back to a great healthy shape. I never regretted choosing the D.S. and Dr. Kemmeter for my surgeon. If you have any questions, please P.M. me, happy to help. This is a very involved decision about  major surgery, and health risks. Choosing the right qualified Dr. makes  all the difference.  Go to as many surgeons lectures about weight loss surgery as you can. Ask lots of questions. Dont be scared. This is the right place to learn all about the best way to go about all this.

Sandra  ;-)

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

hcubbyhill1977
on 9/5/12 1:33 am - Jackson, MI
RNY on 05/07/12
Hi Darkwingdc:

Dr Taylor was my surgeon In may of this year. He is and excellent doctor. I am almost down 100 lbs from when I started. He has taken good care of me. I would recommend him.

Darkwingdc
on 9/5/12 8:26 am - MI
 How long did he require you to stay after sergury?  I know it is different for everyone and how much did it cost?

Dianna 
hcubbyhill1977
on 9/5/12 10:02 pm - Jackson, MI
RNY on 05/07/12
I had the Roune-en-y and I was home the next afternoon. For me my insurence paid for it all. From start to finni**** was around 90 days for me. I had made sure I was very prepared when I first went there

Darkwingdc
on 9/6/12 12:03 pm - MI
 And you were happy with everything?  I see your doing AWSOME. 
A few more q
Do you attend the support groups?
Did he use a drain?
Was everyone nice?
Do you have access to a nut?

Thank you for your help, have my fist appointment Saturday at ten and I am getting excited
Darkwingdc
on 9/5/12 8:27 am - MI
 Ohh one last thing how long from start to your big day?
Most Active
Recent Topics