Really Struggling

tulips52
on 8/3/11 7:28 am
 I don't have any advice for you as I am pre op. However, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your candidness. It's something I fear the most..regain! Please keep us posted! We care!

momofsix
on 8/3/11 9:04 am - Pinckney, MI

Thanks for your support... I know it is mainly from me quitting smoking, but I just have to get my butt moving some more and I know it will come back off.... At least the scale hasn't moved for about a month now, so that is good, but I still need that extra weight OFF!!!!

I know I can and will do it.... I will definitely keep everyone posted....

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Suane
on 8/13/11 9:10 am - Livingston County, MI
You quit smoking so you deserve a treat, right? That's how I gained 50 pounds in one year. It's all in your head, the smoking, the snacking, the instant gratification. I know it, you know it and we both know how to fix it. Just say, "I don't do that anymore." Make it your mantra for smoking, snacking, grazing, whatever.

I don't live far from Pinckney and would love an activity that doesn't cost money. I do some Zumba at the Howell Aquatic Center, but not much. I'm lazy you see. I like to walk and share thoughts about this WLS journey. How does that sound to you?

Always the best wishes, Sue 

HW: 261   SW: 248.5   CW: 154  GW: 135     5' 2"

Most Active
Recent Topics