Happy Hump day

Medic181986
on 1/4/11 3:49 pm - Coldwater, MI
Can you belive that it is already wed. Wow hard to belive.. Well How is everyone doing this wonderful cold snowy day..
What is everyone drinking..

Lets see just got back from the store.. Grocery shopping an now am getting ready to sleep for a little then move on... with the day. an drinking so good old h2o to keep me going for now.. lol.. Plans for the day for everyone..

boxermom
on 1/4/11 7:33 pm - MI
Good Morning Medic,

I can't believe you went shopping already!  Did you go to Meijer? I like shopping early as well. Nothing is picked over, freshly stocked and there are no lines to wait in.  I am drinking ice water. Been craving crushed ice like crazy.

My plans for today are to go to work.  8-5.  Then me and my little one are doing spelling words. My friend suggested spelling out words in sugar with her finger on the table.  I think this is going to be the trick to get her to actually practice.  Then we are reading a book together.

Though I haven't done it lately, its very IMPORTANT to have time set aside each day for YOU.  Or as they say 'me time'.  No, not doing laundry or dishes.  But taking a hot bath, reading a book you like or taking a brisk walk.  I notice if I don't, the stresses of life catch up to me.  I feel run down and depressed.  Don't know if this will help everybody, but I always thought this was good advice for the 'soul' and mental well-being....

have a great day!

BM

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

Jody ***
on 1/5/11 4:49 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Eating ice can be linked with an iron deficiency... you may want to check that out.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

boxermom
on 1/5/11 7:01 pm - MI
 jody,
that makes sense, since i have been negligent on my vits....

thanks for the tip
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

redheadjean
on 1/5/11 9:31 am - Canton, MI
I can't believe it is Wed already, although I'm so tired, I feel like it should be Friday.  Went to the gym right after work.  I packed my new Vera Bradley duffel bag and took it with me this morning.  I am having trouble with my eating routine.  I feel like I'm eating too much because I was eating all the time over Christmas.  It isn't necessarily bad stuff, but I just added up my protein and I've had 120 grams today and that is more than I've had since I had surgery.  I think I need to start doing one of those online trackers.  I write my food down (although I didn't for two weeks over Christmas break) and track protein and ounces of liquid.  I'm going to be lazy and ask you guys what the best tracking site is. 

Anybody else having trouble getting back on track after the holidays?  What are you doing to get back on track?  What suggestions does everyone have? 

I'm just over 6 months out and feeling great, but I always worry that the weight loss will stop before I want it to....
Jean  
marymazilla
on 1/5/11 8:20 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
WOW
Weds came and went and I worked right through it.
yesterday Weds. was my cleaning day I guess started and could not stop myself.
never even took time to do the computer chores. OOPs.
Have a super duper day!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Most Active
Recent Topics