Cleveland Clinic Appointment

Charla G.
on 1/11/06 12:44 am - Lake Ann, MI
Hi everyone- I have an appointment on January 26, 2006 at Cleveland Clinic to see if they can help me with my complications. The staff at MMPC has done everything they could to help with the scheduling, housing and transportation to and from Cleveland. I truly appreciate all of the staff and physician help and concern. Sometimes I have felt that the staff has come across differently than I have taken it. If I have been upset I believe that it was for a specific reason. Thank you everyone on the board that has been concerned and has expressed their support to me. Hugs- Charla PS. Those that have had compications realize how upsetting and frustrating it can be at times.
Jay K.
on 1/11/06 9:06 am - Madison Heights, MI
I had my surgery at the Cleveland Clinic at Weston (FL) and the staff and the hospital were most excellent. It was my 2nd attempt at surgery after my first surgeon pulled out mid surgery and claimed i would have trouble being able to find anyone who could/would perform surgery on me. Dr. Rosenthal at CC had no hesitations and no problems and my surgery was a complete success. I could not have asked for better care. I think you will find you are in good hands with the Cleveland Clinic. Good luck with everything, stay strong.
Most Active
Recent Topics