Thank you Angel Lauri B!

red01
on 1/10/06 11:07 pm - Down River, MI
I just wanted to thank my Angel Lauri B, for being such a wonderful person and the best Angel anyone could ask for! Lauri has been a wealth of information during the entire process from my first informational meeting through my surgery. I always know that if Im unsure or have any questions, its only a call away for help. Lauri was with me an my family before I went in for surgery and she took a lot of time to answer questions that my family had about what I will be going through. My sisters were so relieved to talk with Lauri and are very glad that I have a person like her watching over me during this time. Thanks again Lauri for everything and its a relief to know you are here for me! Laura
Sugar Free Lauri B
on 1/11/06 12:24 am - clinton township, MI
Laura- No need to thank me. It is an honor to be your Angel! I truly enjoy to help others. I didn't have my surgery through Bi-County had it at RO Beaumont, but as you know Carl is a great friend of mine and I enjoy helping him out at Bi-County meetings, I also enjoy supporting pre-op and post ops and their families. I have done this time and time again and the best part of all is the friendships I have formed with some wonderful ppl. I had a amazing support system through my journey and think everyone should. Wanted to give back in return what was given to me. I have a passion for helping others, it feels good to know I can do the smallest things that just come natural to me, but can make a difference in someones life. Your sisters are so supportive of you which is great. I enjoyed talking with them at the hospital. They are so proud of you and truly excited for you. They are your #1 fans, cheering you on all the way. You are an awesome person Laura, so glad to have meet you. Your on the Losing side now, your life will be changed forever. You are now turning into the "Amazing Shrinking Women". Enjoy every moment of your journey, your going on a wild ride. I am so excited for you and just the thought that by summer you are going to feeling awesome and looking great is so exciting. I think back of how I felt after my surgery, it seemed like it would take forever to get to the point where I felt " average size"....let me just tell you it is going to fly by hun. Glad to be able to share your journey with you and know that I am Always, always, always here if you need ANYTHING! Will talk to you again very soon! Love ya. Your Angel- Lauri B
Most Active
Recent Topics