It was incredible!

Theresa W.
on 1/10/06 9:45 pm - Northern Lower, MI
I had to put off going to the Centurian Induction Awards at Henry Ford two different times...once for my tummy tuck, once for something else, so I finally made this one last night after being two years out from surgery and WOW, what I was missing! Emotions I felt?...: More than that, really! I met so many wonderful people and heard so many incredible stories from everyone...but most of all, everyone looked so HAPPY! Dr. Carlin was wonderful (and adorable!) as usual, and such a sweetheart. He has got to be the most down to earth, compassionate Dr. out there! He truly loves his patients and his job! I know, we all love our surgeons, so you all know what I mean. I also got to meet Annette and Patty, and got to see Patty B.!! Too cool! Most of all, I came away with some much-needed inspiration and a full heart! What a revelation witnessing everyone's journeys up close and personal! So...if you get a chance to get to something like this...GO! Love to all! Theresa --- walking on air!
flash
on 1/10/06 10:48 pm - North Branch, MI
Theresa-- Oh I am so happy for you. It sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Im glad you finally made it to this. I bet it was just a tremendously good time for you. Good job with your WL journey. Sam
nico
on 1/10/06 11:03 pm - North of Detroit, MI
That's great! I haven't been to the Centurian Ceremony yet. I got stiffed on the info both last July & this past January (they lost the book with the centurian's names & addresses). Anyway - I didn't go yesterday because I just had PS (tt & arm lift 12.20.05). I'm definitely going in July. I'm hoping my mom & SIL (who is 2 weeks out) will be able to join me. How cool will it be to have all 3 of us there!! Take care, Nicole -195lbs!
Theresa W.
on 1/10/06 11:05 pm - Northern Lower, MI
Wow! You have done wonderfully!!! Congratulations! Yes, you will thoroughly enjoy the awards, so make sure you make it eventually. And that would be so cool for all three of you to be there! Have a great day! Theresa
Patty A.
on 1/11/06 1:55 am - Romulus, MI
Theresa, It was such a pleasure to finally meet you after seeing all your post here on this site. Your song you sang was very moving and you have a voice of an angel. I am glad you enjoyed yourself I know when I was a centurion in July I was so nervous and this time it was more relaxed because I didn't have to speak in front of everyone but I still got pumped up to keep everything going from all the inspiration. And yes I agree Dr Carlin is the greatest! (He did my surgery too!) Hopefully Patty Brown will be taking me up to your area pretty soon. Take Care a Keep up the good Work! Patty Alley
brendayaya1
on 1/11/06 9:59 am - Gwinn, MI
This sounds like a really cool award ceremony. I'm glad you got to go.
Most Active
Recent Topics