What a milestone~I am geeked!!!!!

Annette L.
on 1/5/06 1:10 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
Hello Everyone, I had so much energy again tonight, so I bundled up and went for a walk. I was hoping I could go for half a mile. So I went down to the end of the street, and turned right, went to the end of that street and turned right again, I did that with the next 2 roads untill I made my way back home. When I was about 3 blocks away I started to feel tired, but I was thanking God for being able to walk at all. Just a few short months ago I couldn't walk more than 2 minutes without stopping for a good long break Usually at least 1/2 hour. Now here I am about 6 week's post-op and walked 2.1 miles without stopping, and no cane! I wasn't even out of breath! I am so happy. I thank God for this, and the wonderful medical team He sent me to. Thank you Lord and thank you Dr.Carlin, and your team for giving me back my life. God bless you all, Annette
ColleenJ
on 1/5/06 1:18 pm - Dearborn Heights, MI
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! God has done wonderful things for you Annette. You are doing so well. I pray that you continue to heal and progress at a speedy rate. Colleen
Annette L.
on 1/5/06 1:30 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
Yes Colleen, The Lord has greatly blessed me! God is awesome! I am so happy right now, and still full of energy God bless you, Annette
Theresa W.
on 1/5/06 9:19 pm - Northern Lower, MI
That is SO AWESOME!!! I couldn't help but smile through your whole post! Isn't it amazing??? Congrats! Theresa
Annette L.
on 1/6/06 1:41 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Theresa, This is truely amazing! I can't believe this is happening. Maybe it's all just a dream, and I'm going to wake up soon~nooooo!!!!!! God bless you, Annette
RhondaShoemaker
on 1/5/06 9:21 pm - Shelby Township, MI
WTG!!
Annette L.
on 1/6/06 1:42 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Thank you Rhonda. God bless you, Annette
Somewhereinmacom
b

on 1/6/06 12:02 am - Sterling Heights, MI
YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA Annette!
Annette L.
on 1/6/06 1:44 am - Farmington Hills , MI
OOHHHH YEEAAHHH baby~ I hope it stays like this. God bless you, Annette
Tricia J
on 1/6/06 12:12 am - northern, MI
That is amazing annette and I am so happy to hear about all your wonderful milestones. You are truely an inspiration and a great blessing. Love in Christ Tricia
Most Active
Recent Topics