Almost two years out!

GoodbyePounds
on 1/5/06 12:46 am - Greenville, MI
Well, I can say I have likely been the most inactive person to visit recently! I posted a lot towards the beginning of my journey, but due to extenuating cir****tances had to cancel my account. I am almost two years out. It's amazing. Had to call a friend to check that it wasn't three years... it feels like it has been forever. My highest weight was 266. My current weight is 125. (I am a short one at 5'1"). Last month I had plastic surgery to remove the apron area. I am now the proud owner of a flat tummy and the cutest belly button. I want to know what post-ops are currently doing to stay successful? I am not exercising yet... 3 more weeks for the doctor's ok. But, I plan to kick that up a notch. I am eating well. Actually, I signed up for Weigh****chers a while back just to be able to go to the meetings and talk about healthy eating! I do not want to be a failed success story! I want to be a SUCCESS! And, right now I am. K - Greenville, MI
Theresa W.
on 1/5/06 2:23 am - Northern Lower, MI
Congratulations K! I am also two years out and had my tummy tuck, but hate to admit I'm struggling a little now with finding some bad habits over the Holidays. I am back on track, thanks to everyone here, especially KP, and I plan to get active again too. Going to Curves. So, to answer your question, I am getting back to basics...protein, fluids, exercise and I will let you know how I do! Wish me luck!!!! Theresa
GoodbyePounds
on 1/6/06 12:28 am - Greenville, MI
Thanks, Theresa~ The Holidays weren't a problem for me thanks to the fact that I was recovering from the TT. I'm going to start looking at alternative proteins too.... spice up my diet a little! K
Annette L.
on 1/5/06 2:28 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi K, I haven't had a t.t. but wanted to say, You sound like someone who will be a success. Best wishes as you continue on your journey. God bless you, Annette
amishmom
on 1/5/06 7:42 am - Southeastern MI, MI
I''ll be 2 years out too!! I just freaked out the other day cuz I was up 5 pounds but it must have been water cuz I'm back to the norm. I have also been eating poorly. I need to get back to healthy. My husband and I have signed up for South Beach Diet and startin the 11th. Also, I would like to exercise 3xweekly--for a start. I have a hard time believing this weight is going to stay off, even though I've been stable since April. I don't want to abuse a great thing. Marti L
GoodbyePounds
on 1/6/06 12:32 am - Greenville, MI
Marit, Isn't it funny that 2 years out we still don't believe it's going to work sometimes. I think recommitting to do the protein, water, exercise and fluid loading between meals will help me! K
Most Active
Recent Topics