Tummy tuck was cancelled yesterday

janeh
on 1/4/06 8:44 pm - Howell, MI
My surgeon had an emergency so my surgery was cancelled. I'm supposed to have it next Thursday....so hope and pray that all goes as expected then. I'm disappointed because I'd gotten myself all psyched up, but everything happens for a reason. So I'm back at work for a few days until we start everything again next week. Jane/Howell
Sandra5
on 1/4/06 9:32 pm - Rochester Hills, MI
Jane~ I'm sorry to hear about your canceled surgery. I can relate since my rny was cancelled due to my surgeon having an emergency while I was in the pre-op area. I know it's disappointing but it sounds like you've got a great attitude. I hope things go as planned next time! Sandra
Theresa W.
on 1/4/06 9:35 pm - Northern Lower, MI
You're right....all in due time. Good luck to you next week! Theresa
rjgdolph
on 1/4/06 10:14 pm - Lansing, MI
I am sorry to hear that your surgery was cancelled. May I ask what type of insurance you have and if your surgery is going to cost you any out of pocket money? I saw a surgeon here in Lansing and my insurance will cover the abdominoplasty but I need and extended abdominoplasty also along with a little liposuction. I am having a very hard time finding any surgeons with the Lansing and East Lansing area that accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. I am willing to travel a little ways to find a surgeon that does great work and accepts my insurance. I would appreciate any information that you could pass on. Thanks, Jean Gould of Lansing.
Sheryl
on 1/5/06 2:53 am - Kalamazoo Area, MI
Jean I'm told that Dr. Jackson at MSU takes the BCBS. Kalamazoo is about an hour from you. I think you can reach him at 269-337-6588. sheryl In the Zoo
Annette L.
on 1/5/06 2:37 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Jane, I'm sorry to hear that your surgery was cancelled. Remember... Good things come to thoes who wait.... God bless you, Annette
Buttonsmom
on 1/5/06 10:16 am - Brighton, MI
Jane: so sorry to hear that your surgery was re-scheduled. Having just gone through a TT and hernia repair, I would have been disappointed if it had been cancelled. I will be thinking healthy and good thoughts for you for next Thursday. Tracey
Most Active
Recent Topics