12 ounces!

BeginsToday
on 4/7/13 6:49 am

Today hasn't gone as planned when I went to have my weekly weigh-in. I was hoping to hit my first goal of 100 lbs lost but I was over by 12 oz! WHAT! I am 5 months post op but am finding the last month a bit of a challenge. I have lost each week but I am not as dedicated to entering what I eat into Fitness Pal, and I am having "just a bit of this or that"! Yesterday was a day to ask WHY! I ate popcorn and then finished off an opened bag of chocolate chips I found in the cupboard! WHY? Was it because my son is away at school with a fever and I can't help him? Was it because my husband was working and I was tired? Was I stressed about maybe meeting my goal of 100 lbs lost? Too much on my To Do list? 

Interesting today the sermon at church was about doubt being a part of faith. I know that even though I sometimes wonder if I will reach my goals and have a success maintaining the loss, I truly have faith that it will all work out eventually! I can wait for next week's weigh-in for the three digit weight loss! 

Does anyone know how I can get on the Manitoba closed Facebook group? I was signed up but can't figure out how.

Have a great day, take care,

BeginsToday

Most Active