Just signed up for my first 5K

rainyone
on 3/3/13 11:13 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

http://www.colormerad.com/race.i?raceid=106&t=Winnipeg,_MB

So freaking excited. I needed something to actually train for. It's funny as it gets warmer I am feeling the urge to be more active. Thinking bike riding, running, walking ... Even looking into yoga and weight training or kickboxing.... So amazing to think that a year ago I wouldn't have even considered it.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

its-killen-me
on 3/3/13 2:48 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Wow!  the thought of running or jogging terrifies me.  (back problems)  I wouldn't make it out of my driveway. LOL  You are going to be so proud of yourself.  Even if you don't finish you should be proud of yourself for trying.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Angie_77
on 3/3/13 10:47 pm - Canada

Way to go!  This marathon looks like so much fun!!  I even forwarded the link to some of my friends who love running, I can't do it, still too new out, but I'll be cheering for you!  5K is a perfect one to start with because you can definitely fini**** even if you end up having to walk a bit but you can do it!!  Good luck!

Referral Nov 2011, Group Meeting Nov 2012, Surgeons  Nov 2012, Team Meetings Dec 2012, Craving Change program Dec 2012. Surgery Date Feb 2013 

Alvina300
on 3/4/13 2:45 am - Canada

Good for you, maybe thats what I need to do to get motivated to work out.  Too bad I have a snooze button on my alarm clock.

Good luck and you'll do great.   When is this happening and where?

Alvina

Teasha1
on 3/4/13 8:12 am
VSG on 06/04/12

Yeah!!!! Michelle!!!!! You go girl. 

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

charleenc
on 3/4/13 12:42 pm - Canada

So excited for you. I've registered for the same run too a couple weeks ago. Looks like so much fun. 

Alvina300
on 3/19/13 5:21 am - Canada

Hi there

I finally exercised today, only 15 min but its a start.  What is that website of the lady who auctions clothing.  I went through my closet and have about 10 garbage bags full.  I have got rid of some at the meet and greet but now I got too much.  Many items still have price tags on, what a waste.

Thanks

Alvina

Most Active