Seriously? Grrrr my life

notoriousgrannyD
on 2/21/13 5:56 am
VSG on 10/16/12
This is just great. I'm sitting here in beausejour STUCK because my vehicle has broken down and won't be fixed until after we get back from our trip AND I have no way to get to the city for the meet and greet as my friend that we are staying with needs her vehicle....... Sigh...I'm in tears, I wanted to go so bad... I brought tons of clothes....
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
justlori
on 2/21/13 7:12 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12

Diane...check your message inbox and phone me asap.

It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Edmund Hillary
HW 282  CW 229  Height 5'9"  NUT Goal: 195-199  My Goal: 175

notoriousgrannyD
on 2/21/13 7:45 am
VSG on 10/16/12
Just got off the phone with Lori..... And she's coming to get me! ......but I might have to walk home.... Lol
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
BCwaiting
on 2/21/13 7:20 am - Canada
Ah, I am so sorry. I wish I would have known earlier, I would have driven out and picked you up. Too bad , I am just standing here with my coat on, ready to leave for the M&G, and thoughtnI would just check if Karen relplied as to what size and clothes she needs. HMMM..what to do? Well. Hope things get better for you and you at least have a great vacation... Barb C.

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
Karenerickson
on 2/21/13 1:28 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Hi everyone, I am looking for mostly 3x tops and I am wearing size 24 Pennington pants.I can wear jeans or dress clothes to work so I'm game for just about anything. Barb I sent you a pm. Thank you for thinking of me.

I was so proud of my little man tonight getting his award. Made it even more special that his teacher, resource teacher and the special needs coordinator all drove in to see him and 2 of his classmates get their awards. It's almost midnight and Dwayne is just about asleep, too much excitement for him. He will be toast tomorrow.

Karen

Most Active