hey ladies

tiffany07
on 1/14/13 2:15 am - Canada

as of this morning im down to 172! no longer obese just "overweight" i really hate the bmi scale and its wording of where you fit in lol! i was at the vic this morning and it was pretty busy in there which is really nice to see!! hope everyone is doing well!

When it comes to goals how did you decide what you wanted it to be?

i just started running and plan to do the manitoba half marathon in june! is anyone else learning to love the gym as much as me? and does anyone go to shapes? a workout buddy would be fun! 

i added updated pictures to my profile for anyone who wants to see my transformation thus far! i love transformation photos!!

-Tiff

Referall sent out June 2011, Group Meeting Dec 2,2011, Dr Andrew Jan 25,2012, Psych Evaluation March 1st,2012, Dietician April 12,2012Surgery June 26,2012!!  Nutritionist Goal reached 6 months post op!! SW 247 

its-killen-me
on 1/14/13 2:34 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Congrats Tiff you look awesome. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
tiffany07
on 1/15/13 3:50 pm - Canada

thanks so much!! i cant wait to finally meet you ladies need to come to a meet and greet so bad!

Referall sent out June 2011, Group Meeting Dec 2,2011, Dr Andrew Jan 25,2012, Psych Evaluation March 1st,2012, Dietician April 12,2012Surgery June 26,2012!!  Nutritionist Goal reached 6 months post op!! SW 247 

charleenc
on 1/14/13 11:39 am - Canada

You look great. Keep up the good work.

When I was losing I never had a number in my mind as I didn't know what it was like to be under 175. I just stopped when I was happy how clothes fit and when I was happy with myself. 

I'm doing the Manitoba half marathon as well this year. My training has had to take a bit of a break due to gallbladder surgery ad am REALLY missing the gym. Never in my life would I have said that. I'm just addicted now more than ever. Working out is an addiction now to me.  I have been sitting at home mending and have been making fitness goals. My friends on FB think I've lost it. Started with signing up for the marathon the day after surgery, doing 100 burpees, 100 full leg push ups, and an insane bike trip this summer. Each day I'm not at the gym I'm adding to my list.   Can't wait to just go walk tomorrow. : )

If your ever looking for a buddy let me know. 

tiffany07
on 1/15/13 4:02 pm - Canada

i cant believe the energy i have...and i would never ever in my life say that run felt awesome...im using nike plus app and its so awesome to see the progress from run to run! ive motivated a bunch of my girl friends to work out with me its so nice to have a buddy! ive been doing shapes hot yoga too i love it!! let me know when your on the mend and feeling better...id like to see and join you! your workout sounds intense!! 

Most Active