It's a done deal!

BeginsToday
on 11/6/12 7:16 am

Hi all,We'll I was sleeved yesterday with Dr. Ponce and all is well. I am a bit tired, but no real pain or major discomfort. The staff is great, I can't believe how many workers they have here. Doing my walking and breathing

Bye for now.

justmest
on 11/6/12 7:29 am - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12

Congrats! Glad everything is going great!  The staff there is amazing!! You would never see that kind of care in the hospitals here. and soo clean! have a great day tomorrow with Trish and enjoy the beach!

Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

notoriousgrannyD
on 11/6/12 10:43 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Wonderful news!  Glad it went well and you are feeling great.

I actually have to say I had great care here.  Anything I needed I got immediately and my call bell only every rang for less than a minute, day or night...... just lucky I guess.

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Madelaine2000
on 11/6/12 8:37 am

Yeah!!!!! So glad its over with and you can now just focus on sipping and losing. Isnt it a great relief to be at this point??!!!wishing you safe travels home and an eventless recovery. That popsicle is going to taste like the best thing ever when you finally get to have it, enjoy. 

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

rainyone
on 11/6/12 9:21 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
Yay!!!!! The first day is the worst - it gets better. Especially once that drain comes out!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Snow_White_39
on 11/6/12 11:49 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 04/30/12

Glad all is well and no major pain or problems. REALLY important to do your breathing even if it seem silly.... travel safe!   :)

amyred27
on 11/7/12 3:54 am

What made you choose the sleeve?

BeginsToday
on 11/7/12 5:35 am

I wanted a surgery that was restrictive to how much I could eat, I didn't want anything left inside like the band, and I wasn't too excited to have the intestines re routed. I feel good sitting now in the Mexican sun and on to San Diego tomorrow. I am about to try my first broth. Good luck on your journey.

Most Active