Recovering well

Used2Bthin
on 8/23/12 8:46 am - Canada
Well had my tummy tuck on aug 9.  All went well was in hospital for 4 days as it was out of province.  Found out I am severly enimic so I am on high doses of iron but other than that all is awsome.  Has my stitches taken out yesterday.  I am so happy with the results.  I have the not had a flat stomic like this since i was prob like 12.  Just working on getting my stamina up.  I still can only walk for about 15 minutes before i totally poop out.  I am hoping to be back at work next week.  
     Dr. Nohr in Medicine Hat.  Open RNY March 28 2011.  Start weight 253 current weight 122.       
notoriousgrannyD
on 8/23/12 10:00 am
VSG on 10/16/12
glad you're doing well.  Remind me why you had to go out of province for this?  was it because that was where your bariatric surgeon was from?  Would you have qualified in MB?  I'm trying to work this into my 5 year plan so I am info gathering.

Six pack city - here you come!!
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Mishyme
on 8/23/12 4:06 pm
yes, please let us know....

I am almost 2 years out(Oct 19) and need help with the extra skin.  My skin is actually a work place hazard...I have got my bat arms caught on a tree. 

Are you comfortable with sharing pictures?

Thanks Michelle
Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Most Active