Tummy Tuck next week

Used2Bthin
on 8/1/12 11:12 pm - Canada
Well, I am starting to get a bit nervous about my upcoming surgery.  I am heading out to Medicine Hat on the 8th and will have my surgery on the 9th.  I cant imagine what I will look like when it is over but I am so excited!  I am worried about the pain afterwords but it is for only a short time I guess.  Good luck to you all over the next few weeks.
     Dr. Nohr in Medicine Hat.  Open RNY March 28 2011.  Start weight 253 current weight 122.       
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/12 11:37 pm
good luck and congrats on the tt.i cant wait to have mine.keep us posted on how you are
sondra
mama-of-2
on 8/1/12 11:58 pm - Canada
I'm super excited for you!
Just think all the excess skin will be gone. I envy you!
Good luck and wishing you a speedy and easy recovery!
Keep us posted!
Tanya W.
on 8/2/12 12:15 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Oh, I hope that it goes perfectly for you! How exciting!

Tanya

alle
on 8/2/12 1:41 am
RNY on 05/15/12
Wow congrats and I hope all goes well and you have a quick and easy recovery.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
rainyone
on 8/2/12 7:51 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
Wow... so excited for you... keeping you in my thoughts.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Alvina300
on 8/2/12 1:38 pm - Canada
Good for you, I wish you well.  I am going to Medicine Hat after my surgery in Edmonton Aug 29th, may even be there on the 8th

Take Care
Alvina
emily_cc.cc
on 8/3/12 12:20 am
Hi
what is the cirteria to have tt, does my skin fold (eww) have to hang to a certain length? how long after RNY do I have to wait for this and why are people going to Edmonton for this? Sorry so many questions....
Emily
Used2Bthin
on 8/7/12 1:51 am - Canada
For my Dr. the only criteria is that you loose a minumum of 100 pounds.  I had my RNY March 28, 2011.  I was a little surprised he was willing to do it so early but I am not saying no as it is covered my Mantiba Health.  The reason so many are going to AB is that is where we were reffered to before the clinic hear opened up.  Also, most of the Dr. in AB include it as a necessity so it is covered where it is not covered to my knowledge if you have it here in Manitoba.  So basically we stay in contact with our surgon and let him know when we are ready.  I thought the weightlist would be longer but It was a very quick turn around from when I had my phone consult for the Pani to when he actual booked date.  I leave off tomorrow and will try to keep you all updated.  
     Dr. Nohr in Medicine Hat.  Open RNY March 28 2011.  Start weight 253 current weight 122.       
skyteddy
on 8/5/12 2:19 pm
hi used to be thin wishing you well for you tummy tuck is this covered  or is just the panni i had my rny in edmonton i can have a free panni but i think that is it i went to a dr here in winnipeg once again the panni woulkd be covered but nothing else no boobs tummy tuck just basic. For somebody that asked you have to have sores and rashes when you walk it moves when i run it flaps and there was something else but cant remember good luck keep us posted

Most Active