Big Victory - Photo Shoot

charleenc
on 7/26/12 5:28 am - Canada
Hi Everyone,  Well it's been a long time since i have posted on the site.  I am now almost 9 months out post- surgery and am down just shy of 100 pounds and have lost over 65 inches overall.  This has been the best decision I have ever made and for those thinking twice whether you are on the list here in Manitoba or going to Mexico.....JUST DO IT.  Wish I would have spent the money and done this a long time ago.  

For those of you who have not had surgery I highly recommend measuring yourself because when the scale is not moving, the inches sure are.  I was lucky enough to have a really good friend who is a professional photographer and each month I had photos taken of my journey along with being measured at the gym once a month.  The changes are remarkable. take lots of photos along the way......it is such modivation.

Last night I had an officiall photo shoot and had a so much fun.  I was always the person taking the photos and not wanting mine taken but doing this for yourself is so unbelievable.  When I got a sample this morning I just had to keep looking it.  Could not believe it was me. : )

No longer am I addicted to food, now it is just a fuel to keep living.  Instead I am addicted to shopping which is a much better trade off.  : ) 
justlori
on 7/26/12 7:14 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12
Way to go Char!  I believe it's been close to a year ago that we met and we were both waiting for surgery.  My what a difference a year makes, and a wonderful difference at that!  Would love to see some pics from the shoot.  Feel free to post! 

It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Edmund Hillary
HW 282  CW 229  Height 5'9"  NUT Goal: 195-199  My Goal: 175

Most Active