Click

Linz-loo
on 7/17/12 6:21 am - Winnipeg, Canada
I've heard alot of people rave about click.  Can you buy it anywhere in Fargo...or can you only order it online?  My mom is going down to Fargo next week and wants to pick me up whatever she can before my surgery.  Any suggestions on good things to buy down south?

Thanks!
Linz-loo  
Referred May 2011. Group Session January 2012. Surgeons Consult April 2012.
Surgery Date August 2, 2012.
alle
on 7/17/12 8:16 am
RNY on 05/15/12

The click can only be bought online as far as I know.  If you go to www.meltingmama.net and click on the BBGC Amazon Store on the header at the right side it will take you to the store where I bought mine frrom.  We had it shipped to MN where someone picked it up as I don't think amazon will ship to Canada.  But you could have it shipped to your mom's hotel in Fargo. 

I would get a shaker bottle with the wire ball for mixing on the go.  I love the click powder I got mocha espresso but as it is expensive I use one scoop of it with half a big scoop of my reg. chocolate powder.  I buy the pantry brand whey powder from Target.  It's cheap and I like the flavour. You may not want the clic****il you're about 6-8 weeks out.  I didn't want to go near coffee until hten and I was a coffee addict.   Walmart has Sugarfree products galore.  I loved the Torani flavourings caramel or chocolate or raspberry are all good.  They have lots of flavours of crystal light and mio that we don't get here.  I really loved freezies the first couple of weeks and I bought the Motts fruitsations from Costco here ( there are in the candy isle) and I still have them when my pouch is grouchy.  I bought some Archer Farm sauces from Target to add to meat to moisten it and they were nice.  There are in the condiment section. 

The flavourings helped me with the optifast diet but until you're onto food again you won't need much that you can't get here.  The crystal light or mio if you want to flavour your water.

It's coming up fast, when do you start your optifast?  Getting excited?

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/12 8:36 am
linz-loo did you want a sample.i have them.i wouldnt buy to much as your taste buds will change after surgery.
Teasha1
on 7/17/12 11:46 am
VSG on 06/04/12
I want one too Sondra I will see you at the M & G. 

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

rainyone
on 7/17/12 12:31 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
 Vitacost ships to Canada and they carry click. They have a referral program where you get $10 off your order and $10 off the other persons order. I can send you a link if you want to get the $10 off :-) 

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Linz-loo
on 7/17/12 1:09 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
@ Newfie, I would love to try out a sample of the click.  I start my Optifast on Thursday.  I had my last supper tonight.  I've really been watching what I eat,  very low carbs and little fat, but tonight I went out to Olive Garden and then went for icecream.  Tomorrow I wanted to eat light so that I didn't feel gross the morning of starting my shakes.  Is the meet and greet still on for the 25th?  If so I can make it and I will get that sample from youm then. 

@ Rainyone, I would love the link,  I sent you a friend request and a personal message!

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions!
Linz-loo  
Linz-loo
on 7/17/12 1:14 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
@ Alle,
you mentioned Walmart had sugar free products.  Did you mean the American Walmarts.  I haven't found much sugar free syrups or flavorings here in Wpg?
Linz-loo  
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/12 2:10 pm
linz  yes the walmart in grand forks,hugos horbackers target all carry lots of sf stuff>i load up everytime i go
rainyone
on 7/17/12 1:35 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=3495912

I believe this should work to get the $10 off  with vitacost:-)

I bought dreamfields pasta ( lower carb ) crystal light in flavours we don't have ( I like the appletini in singles which we only have the jug ones, The sunrise orange and other energy ones)

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

rosebutt
on 7/17/12 2:35 pm - Canada
Hey Rainyone...thanks for the link...I just checked it out and it looks really interesting.  I haven't compared prices on stuff yet.  What things do you order on there?  Do you order stuff like vitamins, click...what else?

Just curious....not sure where to buy everything yet.

Thanks for your help!
CT   

Referred in February 2011, Group session in November 2011, RNY surgery 
  was August 1st, 2012 by Dr. Vergis.

Most Active