Great time today!

mama-of-2
on 2/11/12 9:26 am - Canada
Just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies at my first M & G. You made me feel like part of the family. I had such a wonderful time and all of you are fabulous inside and out!!!
Thanks.
J.
justlori
on 2/11/12 10:41 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12
I really have to try make it out to more M & G's...everyone is so wonderful.  It was so nice to see everyone today and to those that I have met before your transformations over the last few months are so inspiring. 

It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Edmund Hillary
HW 282  CW 229  Height 5'9"  NUT Goal: 195-199  My Goal: 175

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/12 10:53 am
it was nice to see some old and new faces today.it was too bad that we had to meet in the open like that.its so much nicer when we meet in the side room.hopefully the next one we can meet at the vic.
charleenc
on 2/11/12 11:41 am - Canada
 Wish I could have made it today.  Would love to see everyone again. Hopefully soon
Sista10
on 2/11/12 12:41 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
It was nice to meet a couple of new faces today.
It is great to see the before and after transformation, all the new outfits, boots, jackets, jeans, and new hair cuts.
Good to see you all as usual.
Will try to have a get together at my place soon so we can do a clothing exchange, in a week or 2
cedarstar
on 2/11/12 2:32 pm - Manitoba, Canada
It really was a wonderful day! As usual I just love meeting with all you beautiful ladies. As Newfie suggested it sure would be nice if we could meet somewhere more private like the Vic. Having 2 nights a month scheduled with one weeknight and one weekend to help accomodate more schedules would be awesome too. I look forward to the next M&G at Sista`s. Hopefully I can find some time to pack up some clothes and bring them along.

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

Most Active