Means a lot...

tuckergirl
on 1/23/12 9:53 am - Canada
Just want to say a HUGE thank you for your support & notes.
This pregnancy was such a shock.
I JUST told Dr. Vergis's office today - so a little afraid of what the surgeons will say when they phone me.  I am trusting that I can do good enough for this baby so that it's safe...hoping they will assist me in that.  I am VERy sick, but getting meds tomorrow so that I can be SURE I'm getting my nutrition down.
But anyway, just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to my WLS family. :)
xoxox

Here's me at 78 lbs lost - and 8 weeks preggo - and yep - i'm representing for the JETS in Saskatchewan!! :)

Ticker id: tnRU

TotalKa_os
on 1/23/12 10:37 am - Canada
Awww....I'm SO happy for you and I know you will absolutely be the BEST preggo mommy in the world. I hope that we get to see you when you have your next appt....please let us know when it is so we can schedule a little gathering when you're in town....even an hour for coffee or something?
You look amazing!!! I can't believe you've lost 78 pounds! 
Are you going to be taking diclectin? I took it with my first pregnancy (well, second, we miscarried our first at 11 weeks). I was hardly sick at all with the first pregnancy but sick for 22 weeks with my second...my doctor told me that lots of puking (at all hours of the day) was a good sign...lots of B-hcg hormones floating around! 
Keep us posted on what the surgeons say. Just remember to eat as much as you can...every hour or half an hour...the baby will take what he or she needs FIRST. I used to even take 2 materna when I was really sick...the doc said it wouldn't hurt and that I would just 'pee' out the excess vitamins that my body wouldn't use.
Love the Jets shirt!!!
God bless!!
K

HW: 290 SW: 260 CW: 165 Their goal: 195 My goal: 160

Mrs.Jackatar
on 1/23/12 10:47 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Diclectan is one of the wonders of the world indeed!  Be careful with doubling up on the Materna, as the FeS04 (iron) can cause "Gut Rot" in itself.  Protein rich foods, which I am sure you are getting enough of.  Taking the Materna at night helps too.  How far along are you? 
BTW you are rockin the Jets tee!

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Karenerickson
on 1/23/12 11:00 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada
You look wonderful! I hope the meds help. When I was pregnant with Meaghan I was sick 24/7 right up to the day I had her. I was so glad to have her at 35 weeks, I was so tired of puking...

Take care of yourself!
seeking_freedom
on 1/23/12 12:24 pm - winnipeg, Canada
RNY on 06/05/12
 isnt pregnancy the best! i had my little miracle 4 years ago, after being told i would never concieve! down the road im hoping for another, when hubby is done school. you look fantastic, cant wait till i can rock a jets tee like that, or a jersey, for my hubbys sake, lol.
enjoy every moment of your pregnancy, puking and all, it flies by so fast.
best of luck!
niki

refered to weight wise , edmonton june 2010, asessment nov 2011, surg june 2012
Most Active