Didn't need CPR in spin class

charleenc
on 1/3/12 10:26 am - Canada
 Today I did my first spin class and was so worried I would need to get CPR from the killer workout but lasted the whole class .........something that would have been harder before surgery. Best workout ever and great to switch things up. The treadmill gets boring sometimes. 
Mrs.Jackatar
on 1/4/12 2:07 pm - Pine Falls, Canada
Whatg is a spin class?

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

charleenc
on 1/4/12 11:10 pm - Canada

Spinning classes are done on a bike something like an exercise bike but build a little differently.   An instructor will guide you through a workout with a warm-up, sprints, climbs and a cool down all done to music.  You control the resistance on your bike to make pedaling easy or difficutl as your choice.  The instructor will also guide you through when to increase and decrease the resistance but you make it pretty personalized.  If you get tired you just lower the resistance and just pedal.  Maybe of the people in class had to do that at times. 

Mrs.Jackatar
on 1/5/12 4:29 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Thanks for the exercise education.  I sure wished I lived in the city so I can attend different classes.  I would love to do different dance classes: swing, jive, Belly, Irish all kinds of dancing.  Love to dance can't ya tell.  LOL.
Well good for you on the success of your class!  Yeah. Keep it up.

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

KaraLynn
on 1/6/12 10:19 am - Winnipeg, Canada
 Where abouts do you take a spinning class?
charleenc
on 1/10/12 9:09 am - Canada
 Hi KaraLynn. I take the spin class at Fitness Edge for Women. I love love love it
Most Active