Tomorrow is One Month

charleenc
on 11/29/11 2:53 am - Canada
I can't believe how the month has flown by and how wonderful I feel.  It's like I'm a brand new person and am just starting to live my life.  Having the surgery is the best decision that I have ever made and even the people who made negative commetns before about me having it have changed their minds.  It's amazing how I don't miss the things that I used to eat before.  Love how I feel eating much healthier. 

Tomorrow is my post-op appointment with Dr. Hardy and am so thankful to her and Dr. Andrew for everything.  Really hope they will give me the okay to start running earlier than 6 weeks.  I have been walking at the gym but have the itch to start running again.  Really want to start my training for the half marathon.  Let's get a OH team together.  Am also getting my one month measurements done at the gym and my friend who is photographer is doing my one month photos.  Can't wait to compare them with my pre-op one.  It's going to be a great day.  : )

Also some other big news.  I'm going back to school part-time to become a personal trainer.  It's going to take me a couple years to complete but I can do my practical stuff at my gym so it works out great.  I'm so excited and can't wait to start helping others like my trainer has helped me. 

Thanks to all of you for the support.  You have all made this journey so much easier.
grneyedgrl75
on 11/29/11 4:37 am - Canada
WOW look at you go girl!!! 

charleenc
on 11/30/11 4:56 am - Canada
Thanks so much.  Just saw Dr. Andrew this afternoon and he cleared me to start running..........I wanted to run circles around him and wanted to hug him for agreeing to let me get the surgery  and for clearning me to start running etc..  Think he might of thought I was nuts as I was a little over bubbly today.  I'm sure not as many people get excited about the gym as I do. 
Most Active