In one week from today....

mama-of-2
on 10/31/11 8:08 am - Canada
I'm so excited it's hard to sit still. Just one...yes one more week from today and it's my turn. I can't wait!!!
damn, it's so hard to have all this candy in the house and more to come once my kids come back from tricker treating. I just keep telling myself that I only have to drink the shakes until Sunday nite.
Mrs.Jackatar
on 10/31/11 9:48 am - Pine Falls, Canada

I ate JUNK for supper, trust me you are not missing a thing.  YUCK>>>>>>>>>>

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

tuckergirl
on 11/1/11 12:58 am - Canada
SOOO excited for you!!
and hoping the week goes by VERY fast!! :)

xoxo

Ticker id: tnRU

mama-of-2
on 11/1/11 5:25 am - Canada
Thanks guys! I tell you, reading replies like yours are great motivators!
seeking_freedom
on 11/1/11 8:30 am - winnipeg, Canada
RNY on 06/05/12
 what type of surgery are you getting and where?

refered to weight wise , edmonton june 2010, asessment nov 2011, surg june 2012
cedarstar
on 11/1/11 10:05 am - Manitoba, Canada
Welcome to OH. Most of us on this board have either had the gastric bypass (RNY) or the vertical sleeve (VSG). These two surgeries are offered through a pilot program at St. Bonifice Clinic at 400 Tache Ave. There are 4 surgeons there doing the surgery.  Surgery is done at the Victoria Hospital. The lapband is the other surgery offered in Manitoba but it is not covered by Manitoba Health as the other two are. You would need to be referred by your doctor. I'm not too sure how long the waiting list is now but it took me about a year and a half from referral to surgery.

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

cedarstar
on 11/1/11 8:53 am - Manitoba, Canada
I so remember waiting for my date and then my surgery. It goes so fast especially after you start the pre-op diet. I am sooooooo excited for you. You will have your surgery and be home healing so very soon

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

Most Active