Blogs! I never knew.....

notoriousgrannyD
on 5/17/11 5:46 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Never knew that when you clicked on a member's name, it brings up super lots of info about them.  I guess I should explore more........  anywho, love the blogs (touching, funny, sad and can totally relate to most (except the post op stuff - that will come later)

So keep up your blogs, it is a nice way to stalk you,   ummmm, I mean get to know you and probably a good way to check your "mental progress"  from the start of  your journey.

I'm going to blog, put in some pics, maybe an avatar .............might lead to a reality show.....lol

NGD

Kokonut
on 5/17/11 10:00 am
LOL very good!

I should blog again one of these days
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Used2Bthin
on 5/17/11 10:06 am - Canada
I have read so many blogs!  I just love to read about what I have in store for me and I find most of them not only informative but inspirational.
     Dr. Nohr in Medicine Hat.  Open RNY March 28 2011.  Start weight 253 current weight 122.       
justlori
on 5/17/11 11:11 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12
I agree, I love the blogs.  Six months ago it was this website and reading blog after blog that inspired me to go ahead and get a referal for surgery.   So many of the stories were so relatable and very much paralleled my life-long battle with the bulge.  They helped me come to the realization that I was not alone in this battle and opting for surgery would not be taking the easy way out.   Love to see updated pics and new entries everyone...so keep 'em up!  
Michelle_2975
on 5/17/11 11:27 am - Canada
I try to blog once a month. It doesn't always happen I am going to want to go back and read it all in about a year or so.
skyteddy
on 5/18/11 4:04 am
I dont know how to blog or even put a picture on help me all you computer people

Most Active