4 weeks post-op = 30pds

manitobafrustrated
on 3/29/11 1:23 am

4 weeks today since my surgery.  I have lost 30pds.  I still can't believe it...I LOVE BEING A LOSER!  Doing a happy da  nce!  Saw some friends that I haven't seen for months and they were quite surprised how good I was looking and they noticed that I had lost quite a bit of weight! What an awesome feeling...quite the opposite from trying to avoid people because I was embarrassed how I looked.

WOOO HOOO!

Pam

Karenerickson
on 3/29/11 1:26 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada
Yay! Pam way to go! Bet that was a great moment, having friends notice your hard work. Keep up the great work!

Karen
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/11 1:30 am - Canada
Your Rockin that sleeve girl! Way to go! 30lbs in 1 month holy WOW! We all need to get together this summer at someone's house for a fashion show of our before clothes. That would be a hoot! Then burn em!!!lol You go girl! I've been all those things you mentioned too....So here's to good times! and no shame! ~Cheryl
manitobafrustrated
on 3/29/11 2:39 am

Great idea!  This weekend before I went to visit my friends..I went and dug into my closet.  I have been wearing the same clothes since surgery,,,they were big..I was just around home. So I was on a mission to find an outfit that make me look good.  I thought I would try on some of my small pants to see how far away I was.....I was there, THEY FIT!  I couldn't believe it!  AMAZING!

Pam

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/11 4:30 am - Canada

What a reward! You keep diggin girl! I'm so happy for you! ~Cheryl

Tanya W.
on 3/29/11 1:50 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Way to go Pam!
Enjoy all the compliments, you deserve them!

Tanya 
Sista10
on 3/29/11 2:12 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Way to go Pam, get that bikini ready, lol. Keep up the great work
TotalKa_os
on 3/29/11 6:56 am - Canada
Wow! Good for you! I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks...that completely FLEW by! Wow! It's so encouraging for me to read everybody's stories...I always feel uplifted after browsing this forum.
You're going to be at your goal weight before you know it! Please keep updating that ticker!

Kokonut
on 3/29/11 8:32 am
WAY TO GO PAM! That's sooo good! It is great being a loser..LOL
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Michelle_2975
on 3/29/11 11:38 am - Canada
That is great! It feels wonderful to lose it, and to get the compliments
Most Active