trying this again!

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/03 7:39 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi, I live in Maine (summer) and Florida (winter). I am having my surgery in Mass and I used to live there so I figure I'm going to consider myself and honorary Mass person and post here! My surgery is Monday at Lahey Clinic. I'm having lap RNY. I have spent the last 9 months worrying that I wouldn't be able to have this surgery. Now that I've completed all my pre-ops, I'm worried I am going to have this surgery. What a nutcase! I imagine I will spend the next 5 nights worrying. I am very much looking forward to the"other side". I look forward to chatting with you guys in the future. Lynda
rebalspirit
on 5/7/03 7:50 am - Saint Johns , AZ
Lynda - Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! You don't sound like a nutcase to me. After I saw my surgeon and completed my pre-ops, I became quite indifferent to the whole thin****il about 2 months before surgery. We all handle this so differently. I wish you all the best. Robin
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/03 12:04 pm - haverhill, MA
Hi Lynda. Good luck with the surgery. I have heard good things about Lahey. Kim
Kelly W.
on 5/8/03 3:26 am - Ashby, MA
Hi Linda, I will be praying for a successful and easy recovery for you on Monday!! Congratulations! It is your turn~ Hurry back and let us know how your doing
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 629 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2197 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4386 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4512 views