I WILL BE SLEEVED SOON!

sabrina.rob40
on 7/3/12 5:49 am - LA
SA DR. NORIA ON YESTRDAY. THE BALL IS FINALLY ROLLING. SHE SENT ME TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET MY BLOOD WORK DONE. AFTERWARDS, SHE HELD A SEMINAIR ON THE 3 TYPES OF WEIGHT LOSS SURGERIES. I WAS GAVE MY DATE TO COME BACK FOR MY SCOPE, AND I KNEW THINGS WERE NOW NARROWING DOWN FOR SURGERY. I RECIEVED A CALL THIS MORNING TO BE BACK AT TULANE ON AUG 1 FOR PRE-OP! WOOOOOHOOOOOO! I KNOW IT`S CLOSE. AN OH YEAH; I ALSO HAVE TO LOOSE 27LS BEFORE SURGERY. AND I WILL DO IT! I`M SO HAPPY, AND I WANT TO TELL YALL THAT IT`S WORTH IT. WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO HAVE A MORE LONG HEATHIER, PRODUCTIVE, HAPPIER LIFE, DO IT YALL. WHATEVER THEY ASK YOU TOO. IT`S A JOURNEY, BUT IT`S ALL WORTH IT IN THE END! AND AFTER ALL IT`S NOT TO BAD. JUST STAY PRAYED UP, HOLD ON TO GOD. AND HE WILL PULL US ALL THROUGH. THANK YOU ALL. AND I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED! DON`T GIVE IN, AND DON`T GET TIRED!
tununi
on 7/3/12 8:51 am - Geismar, LA
That's great to hear. I'm so happy for you ! i can't wait til it's my turn.
CravingSkinny
on 7/4/12 4:45 am - LA
VSG on 06/14/12
 Yay!  She is amazing!  You will be sleeved in no time!  Just prepare yourself.  This is a huge life change, and 3 wks in, I can tell you, it isn't easy but well worth it!  Keep us posted! 

Shaniceh01
on 7/9/12 5:36 am - Ruston, LA
 Since switching to dr. Noria my process has went by smoothly, my things were submitted to Medicaid on today and my sugery date is August 9th. and I'm so excited but not looking foward to the preop diet
CravingSkinny
on 7/11/12 5:04 am - LA
VSG on 06/14/12
 yay!  You should have an answer in about a week.  The preop diet was extremely hard.  2nd half of the first week was the worst! After that, it got easier for me.  I guess the closer I got to surgery, the more my mind excepted it. 

jennydemerice
on 7/25/12 4:00 am - Gonzales, LA
I have read and re-read all the posts about people moving to Dr.Noria from Dr.Bellows...then I met two people who also moved over.  I have had everything finished and all clearanced done since April.  I had just been given a date of Sept 13th.  I see others have not finished all their stuff and the date is sooner AND they have met the Dr AND they LOVE her!  So I called today and I go meet her this Fri (the 28).  I was told she is now booked up until Sept also but she WILL NOT cancel or push you back.  I hope all goes well now.  I am a little worried about Amerigroup approving me.  Has anyone else used Amerigroup?  

Most Active