Question

Rebecca C.
on 6/17/03 12:40 am
When you guys had your test done (psych, sleep ect.) did you make those appointments yourself or does the Dr.s office do that? I thought it may speed it up if I did. I see the surgeon in 2 weeks and heard that the psych eval. takes a while to get back to the Dr., I really don't know. Any advice would be appreciated. My surgeon is Dr. Bolar. I guess I could email or call them and ask. I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row before I go. ha! Thanks, Rebecca [email protected]
Edna J.
on 6/17/03 6:53 am
Rebecca, When I had my testing for my open RNY in May 2002, I had most of mine scheduled by the surgeon's office but I did some for myself. My sleep study doc that my surgeon wanted me to use at Cabell Huntington was booked up until the last of June and I made one for April here in my hometown. Some of the tests I believe you may schedule yourself and some they may need to do for you. I was just like you, wanting to get all my ducks in a row and I sped some of them up and my surgery was over by the time the other doctors office could see me. I wish you great success and a healthier life. Susy
Tabatha W.
on 6/17/03 3:53 pm - London, KY
Hi Rebecca, I scheduled my own psych test but I had to let them know who and when the test was so they could fax them a paper to go by when they seen me. I assumed they knew they had to send the results back to them by fax and never thought twice about it until three weeks later I called to check on my status for surgery and they told me they never had received anything from the psych. so I had to go back to the pysch's office and sign a release for them to fax the info. So make sure they know they have to fax the results back and good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 139 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1348 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5163 views