Wednesday Roll CallWhats

carlak
on 1/27/16 8:44 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi Tere,

Im gearing up to Fly to Chivago February 12th. I'll be there most of the month. It's Granny Nanny time.

I just got back from spending five days in Denver. Not long enough but just enough time to be in the altitude.

What's going on in your world?

Carla

image hosting site

berts4
on 1/27/16 12:57 pm - Rock City, IL

Hi Carla and the rest of Illinois!

You sure do get around!  I'm glad you get to spend time with your grandchildren, 'cause that's the BEST!

I'm just working, then when I get home, I have to throw some sugar scrub and facial moisturizer together for an order.  Tomorrow, I will be getting ready for the "hotel weekend" that starts Friday.  Riley will be staying with us Friday so that she can enjoy the pool.  Saturday night will be Todd's Christmas party.

Not too much else happening.  I'm still trying to get back on track with my eating.  Once I started letting the garbage back in, it is a hard habit to break.  Each day is a new one.  I lose a few pounds then gain them back.  I will not give up though.

Everyone have a wonderful afternoon and evening!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 1/27/16 4:27 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello

I just got home...busy day.  I'm working out after work again.  So there's that too.  Then after that I did groceries. 

So I got home made dinner and now I am relaxing...ahhh.

Oh Amanda officially, officially applied to the Master's program.  It's for Public Administration.  She feels that will come in handy living in the capitol city of Washington.  She's keeping her job at the museum, also.  I am very proud of her.

Anyway I have to get back to dinner...have a good evening

berts4
on 1/28/16 10:55 am - Rock City, IL

You have a lot to be proud of in that girl.  Also in yourself for raising her.  Congrats!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1092 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5614 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5358 views