Wednesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 8/5/15 5:47 am, edited 8/5/15 6:04 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Good Nat'l Night Out is over and done with for another year. That event is a lot of work and the ppl of this town all have their hands out "wanting" something for free. They have no clue what the event is all about.

My work family is still grappling with the loss of one of our own. One of our retired officers died on Monday afternoon. He was only 55. He was highly respected by the citizens and his co-workers.

Enough of being a Debbie Downer.

What is happening in your world?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 8/5/15 6:05 am - IL

Good Morning,

Nothing pressing today, just some housework and errands to run.I want to finish a project I started, and maybe go out for lunch with friends, to decide where we are going for dinner tonight. ( lunch is soup or salad)

Needing to decide on what to take next week to Branson. Morgan is going with us,

It is getting close to Crystal's wedding.

Hugs,

crystal M.
on 8/5/15 7:28 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yes it's almost here.  I will be gone from work a total of 6 days (the most time I have taken at once since I been here) and they are acting like they are preparing for war.  I know I do a variety of different things but geesh...settle down. 

Today after work I am getting a mani and pedi and my eyebrows done.  I'm getting a cute design on my nails. I will post a pic on Facebook.  Picking up last minute RX.  That will be it. 

Tomorrow will be crazy.  I have a spray tan scheduled and you have to be complexly cleaned of all lotions, makeup, and so on...and be shaved and exfoliated and wear dark loose fitting clothes.  So I set the appointment for 6:00.  So I can get home after work shower, shave, exfoliate, change and get to the appointment.  Then I can't shower for 8 or 12 hours...something like that.  Then I will finish packing. 

Christine-  I am sorry to here about your friend.  He did die young.  About the same age as my mom.  It's always harder when you don't expect it. 

Well back to work...have a good day.

Watson
on 8/5/15 8:54 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

I'm a step closer in getting my driver's license. Today 08/05/2015 I went to the Illinois D.M.V. and took the Driver's Permit Test and passed with flying colors, out of 35 question (20 multiple & 15 written questions = 35 questions in all on the exam) I only got 1 question wrong & got 34 questions right. It's now time to sign-up at a Driving Ed School so I can learn what to do with a car, get the feel of the car, get the feel of what's it like to be out on the road, etc..., etc..., etc.... Looking forward in passing the Driver's Ed then off to the Illinois D.M.V. and do what I need to do their and get my Driver's License. Now I'm enjoying life now!

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1090 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5613 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5357 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5387 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5422 views