Saturday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/17/15 10:48 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Wow, picked up my new glasses yesterday - I can finally see better plus I love the new frames - so not like me - I went for a big splash of color for the bifocal frames called Tahiti Blue Slate. It has blue, purple, red and orange on the frame ear pieces. I priced out multifocal astigmatism contacts and I guess I will wait on those as they are over $300 per set for one box each eye.

We are going to see Snow White at our local theater this afternoon and then do not know what else.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 4/17/15 11:33 pm - IL

Hi All,

I went out of my comfort zone when I got my last pair of glasses, and I still love them. I am putting off going to the eye Dr. again for a few extra months, so I can continue wearing them. My eyes seem to never stay the same.

I decided to finish the scrapebook from our March trip, this morning. So, one thing done.

The only real plans for today is that we are meeting some friends from Bellville for dinner tonight. They are heading home from Chicago, and gave us a call. Just waiting for a phone call to let us know when they are coming through.

I have most of the yard cleaned up for spring. Just a few more things until  I can plant flowers and get the garden in.

I am hoping Crystal's foot isn't giving her to much trouble. Those blocks of cheese are dangerous.

Connie, you seem as busy as ever.

Dawn, how are you doing?

Nancy, When Hilton chosed its call center, they offered "work from home" spots also. I know alot took it, but not sure how many are still at it.

Sharon, what do you have going this weekend?

Jason?

Have a great day and spend some time outside.

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 4/18/15 12:26 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

Lisa, I, too, am getting lots of color from the sun in my yard. The sun is so strong.

Yesterday I watched my grand babies and then went to the library. Last night we went out to dinner and had a good time. I am becoming a sushi aficionado.

Crystal, sorry about your cheese mishap. Ice it, if you havent already. BTW, you will be lovely in your gown on your wedding day.

Dawn, I am so relieved you are ok. First Crystal, now you. Spring drivers are wild.......

Today we have a wake. A young beautiful girl. They dont know if it was a suicidal or accidental overdose. This girl was a vivacious lady with a large family who adored her. It's going to be particularly sad. She was 25.

I am looking for walking shorts or as they called them in my day; bermudas. Cant find just plain old shorts that come down to the knee. I have sent so many back from the catalogs. Now, just need to store hop. Ugh. Due to my shopping addiction, I prefer to shop with someone. G hates shopping and my pals all want to shop, shop, shop.........who knew this could be such a big deal?

Well, I am off to begin my day.

Hugs

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views