Monday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/19/15 8:22 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Great week-end!

Not much planned for today or even this week.

What is happening in your world?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 4/19/15 9:51 pm - IL

Good Morning on this gray day. We had a surprised visit with Monica and family yesterday afternoon. Decided to gp for Chinese  so I didn't have to cook yesterday. We will have the steak and salmon for dinner tonight instead. I think I will be staying in today.

Nothing exciting in my world.

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 4/19/15 10:30 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

G and I had a lovely weekend together. Yesterday after church we putzed around and just enjoyed each other's company. Watched the BlackHawks at Hooters over wings. Then G wanted to go to Tiger Direct in Orland because they are closing the store. i went to Steinmart and we met in the middle. It was nice to get into our bed early and watch TV and fall asleep early. Rain does that to me.

Regular Monday, except this doctor has been hounding me to come into his office in Bridgeview to interview. We have talked on the phone numerous times and again, he is offering no real money but expects lots of hours. I keep telling him he is wasting our time, but on his Saturday morning call, he talked me into just coming into talk to him.......so I agreed to meet him at noon today. G thinks it's a waste of time but I would love another part-time job. 2 part times would be great for me. I'll never get one if I dont interview.

Lisa how do you make your salmon?

Hoping all is well with my Peeps.

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 4/20/15 5:12 am - IL

Sharon, all I do is season it with old bay, and broil it until it flakes. Then serve it with lemom slices and coattail sauce.

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views
Thursday Roll Call