Saturday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 4/10/15 9:54 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

Wow, the grass is like a green carpet everywhere. That rain made everything pop. Spring is such a gift after all the cold we had. My lilies are coming in everywhere. I need to get out there and clean up a bit. 

G wants to go car shopping this am. I'm not thrilled. Not my idea of a fun way to spend his day off. 

I'd to throw something on the grill. 

Not much else happening. Which is a good thing :)

Enjoy this day the Lord has made.

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 4/10/15 11:53 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I spent a nice day yesterday with my sister and a friend of hers. Today is birthday celebration for me.

Hubert gave me a teardrop necklace, silver and diamond, very dainty,Morgan gave me 2pairs of earrings, one silver and one that looks like flowers. I know what jewerly I am wearing today.:)

Not sure what we are doing today, this afternoon, late we are heading to White Fence Farm for an early dinner. I think I want to take Morgan to Bergner's (Carson's)  to look for a prom dress.

I am so glad that it is nice and sunny today. Yesterday, coming home, we had to battle the wind. I was not happy.

Hugs,

Lisa

Nancy G.
on 4/11/15 7:29 am - La Salle, IL

Hi Everyone!

It is a beautiful day!  I am so glad the storms missed us on Thursday.  They were pretty close.  They reminded me of the tornado that devastated the area 12 years ago.  We had some pretty high winds though.  We lost the roof to the catio and the cats did not know what to think.  They were hiding in the house all befuddled yesterday morning, scared to go outside.  

Rick was able to fix it yesterday so they are back to their normal going in and out.  Gizzy did a jail break today as we were bringing in a treat shipment today.  He went out and got found by a cute girl.  He is a BIG flirt!  He thought that was fun and tried to break jail a second time.  Darned cat!

Gage just surprised us as he was traveling back to school on the way back from a wedding.  That is a nice surprise.  He has a month left of school then goes to Japan for 3 weeks with a school program  all expenses paid.  He will be doing research for a company.  

I had my interview with the Emerge company to work from home.  I was hired and start with them on August 10th.  I will have a 3 week break between the end of my current job and the start of the new one.  It will be nice to have a break.  I will be doing basically the same work.  It is nice to know that something else is in place when I finish my current job.  

Not much more going on.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Happy Birthday Lisa!  

Cat Lady

Phatchick
on 4/13/15 12:28 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Lisa,

So happy you missed the storm, but elated you got the job you wanted. All that aggravation and hanging in there, worked out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are blessed...

Hugs,

Sgaron

berts4
on 4/15/15 12:22 am - Rock City, IL

SOOO happy for you!  Working from home will eleviate travel worries, at least.  Plus.....slippers!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1085 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5609 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5352 views