Friday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 4/10/15 12:24 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

It's so good to see a blue sky after the wet storms yesterday. The window of the food hut yesterday had sheets of rain slapping us in the face as we tried to take care of customers. It was so hot in that hut yesterday, I found myself missing the cold of just a month ago. Summer is going to be a challenge.

Today I am cleaning the church and then who knows????? No plans beyond that.

Whats happening????????????????????

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 4/10/15 3:01 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am so happy it's Friday.  Especially since I don't feel good after all that rain.  It just aggravates my allergies.  I think my right ear is messed up.  I can't hear out of it really well.  Greg thinks I have an infection but it doesn't hurt enough.  It just keeps popping.  And my head hurts and I feel very groggy.  Blah.  I hate the way the weather affects me so much.  I have a doctors appointment next week.  I don't know maybe I should start going to an allergy doctor???  Do they really help that much more than a GP?

Today I have to go sign paperwork at the bank for that fraud on my account.  I had to wait till it posted to my account.  It was in pending status.  It finally cleared so I can go have it credited to my account now. 

Last night all I made for dinner was grilled cheese and salads and it was a nice simple dinner.  Sometimes it's nice just to have a simple dinner.  And we have been running around all week doing stuff for the house.  Now we just sit and wait.  Ugh.  Fun.

Well back to work.  Have a great day all.

Phatchick
on 4/10/15 9:46 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Crystal, 

Have u ever thought about allergy shots? Katie went through it when she was about 12. They helped. As she got older her allergies got better and she hasn't had them in years. The worst was the skin tests on her back to see what she was allergic to, but I think that they may just do a simple blood test instead now. I'm allergic to lots and have taken Zyrtec D for about 20 years daily. Look out if I run out. It's otc but I have a script for it since a drivers license is needed to buy it and it is only sold as 24 units max per month. I wouldn't hear anything if I only took 24 per month. Hugs!

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1085 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5609 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5352 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5382 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5418 views