Monday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 3/29/15 10:31 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Morning IL Friends,

Hoping all is well with everyone.

It's Holy Week. My favorite time of the year. I did not put an Easter tree up this year. G cut back my ***** willow tree last fall in error, and they did not come back. I could just cry. I usually cut the branches to make my tree like my mom always did. I planted that tree outside my moms bedroom window when she lived with us and it always grew and blossomed so beautifully. I would never tell G he killed my mom's bush, but I could just sob when I think about it.  

We are having a 12 hour Prayer vigil from 7p to 7a on Good Friday. I dont know how long I can go, but i am excited to see what God does.

I have a meeting tonight and that's about it.

Hugs dear ones!

Sharon

crystal M.
on 3/30/15 2:19 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Friday was a busy day.  We looked at a couple of houses on Friday and they were not that impressive.  The one that I like the layout but the screens and wood floors were trashed.  The kitchen needed work and the appliances were ancient.  But I am keeping an open mind.  The outside was great and it was good neighborhood.  So we have 3 more tomorrow.  Maybe I will fall in love with one. 

I was also talked into starting a registry.  I was told I should have one in case people want to get us something.  OK.  I wasn't going to register at all.  But I started one at Bed Bath and Beyond. 

Sharon- I am the same way.  Saturday we went to Greg's sister's birthday party and didn't get home till 1am...I was up at 6am!!!  I have this internal clock that just wakes me up no matter what.  Unless, I am really really sick. 

Lisa- good luck on your last day of work.  I feel like if it happens that you won't be returning.  You will make the best of it.  You will be enjoying that retirement!!!!

Well back to the grind...have a great day all.

carlak
on 3/30/15 6:59 am - Bradenton, FL

Chrystal,

Register also at Crate and Barell. They have way better stuff. I live tHeir things.

Bed Bath and Beyond screws up on their mailings. My daughter never got what she was supposed to get when someone got her anything g on her registry.

Carla

image hosting site

ChristineB
on 3/30/15 11:25 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Not doing too bad if I say so myself even with waking up at 2AM. It seems that I passed my illness onto a couple others at work. Oh well.

Got a few things done around the house tonight, ate, have my lunch ready for work tomorrow and Bfast items set out for the morning also. Also got some shopping in online at Kohl's.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1085 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5609 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5352 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5382 views