Wednesday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 5/13/14 10:37 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

Carla, I am proud of you. I have toyed with the idea of having another procedure but know my sleeve still works, I just need to stay away from those rotten carbs. Today I am going to an aerobics class at the gym. It has been 8 months since my year long membership at Tinley Fitness ended and I started working and, and and....so many excuses. Now looking back, I realize they are just that....dumb excuses. I have a wedding in a month and would like to lose 10 lbs. Seems like an impossibility right now. 

I am glad that 1 day thing is gone. It was short but mighty. It came on fast and left just as quickly.

Well, I never got my last paycheck. Apparently my contract indicated leaving with no notice can result in this. I guess my contract also saying I was to only  work 24-30 hours per week and my never working less than 45 means nothing. Actually, this makes me feel less guilty about the way I left.

So I am off to the gym. My gym bag has been packed for 2 months and has been in my back seat for just as long........lets see how this goes.

Hugs!

Sharon

carlak
on 5/14/14 12:56 am - Bradenton, FL

Sharonif I can stay on the medifast and survive you can go to the gym!!!!!! When I come to Chicago in June we will go to the gym together! I promise!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1111 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5630 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5371 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5399 views