Tuesday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 3/10/14 10:27 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Good Morning Peeps,

Jason you are on my mind ths morning........Godspeed and prayers my dear one.

Since I am losing weight again, I decided to reward myself with a new outfit that  I have been eyeballing for a few weeks. It is way out of my price range, but I decided to go for it. I also ordered a size smaller in hopes I can wear it at Easter time. I recenly noticed my entire closet is black, grey amd beige. I am going to have to get some bright colors for summer.

I know spring is here because our dove couple is back. They have been here for years and always come when the weather is no longer icy.  They live on our garage roof and are almost friendly. When they arrive it is like seeing old friends.

Work is very busy. We are short staffed and I am happy to be learning new things.

Well, my dear friends I am off to start my day.

Hugs,

Sharon

Karen R.
on 3/10/14 11:45 pm

Jason, you were the first thoughts on my mind this morning. I have you in my prayers. 

I went to my room at 6 last night to watch tv, woke up at 11:30 turned the tv off.  So I did no****ch anything. I was so tired. My day is just doing what I can to keep my house in order, and then tonight going to Pysanky Class. I have not been in a while because the chairs cause me more pain in the hip. But I miss it so I have decided to just suck it up and go! Wll going to go have a second cup of coffee and get this day started! 

~Karen

Phatchick
on 3/11/14 3:39 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Karen,

What is Pysanky class?????????????????

Sharon :)

Karen R.
on 3/11/14 5:10 am

Ukrainian Easter Egg art. It is so relaxing. I have pictures on my face book page just for mine and my daughters eggs. We are still learning, but it is fun to take eggs and make them into very pretty display pieces. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karen-and-Amandas-Pysanky-Eggs/318994098223852. 

Thanks for asking!

~Karen

birder I.
on 3/11/14 6:37 am - Rockford, IL

Hello friends,

Not too much is going on in my world. We went to Madison yesterday to knit with friends and then go to the Knitter's Guild. It's always an interesting experience at guild. We learn so much and also love the friends we've made there!  This coming weekend we are going back for a two day "knit-in" where we'll take classes and shop (25 vendors). I'm taking a class on Knit Companion which is an app which allows you to have and follow patterns on an iPad. When I think of all the trees I'll personally save it blows my mind!

I've been thinking about Jason today. I hope things went well. Also I hope all the things each of you is dealing with are getting better whether it's work, relationships or pets. 

We are due snow tonight-- hope it's minimal!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

ChristineB
on 3/11/14 9:18 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I am home from the vein procedure. It took longer than it should have because my vein decided it did not want to cooperate when they went to insert the instrument to inject the solution and then the probe for the laser. I wonder what they are going to charge my insurance company for that procedure? AND I have a vein in the left leg that needs it also.

Off to both relax and be on my feet at times. I have an ace bandage on the leg and cannot get it wet for three days. Small price to pay for health.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 3/11/14 9:21 am - IL

Hi, Late again, I just got home, we did get our Iphones today. And, mine is also linked to the car already.We are going to have a fast supper, then watch some tv. 

Jason, I hope everything went well for you today. 

Karen, I will look at your eggs when I get on facebook, but I know they are beautiful.

Sharon, I haven't seen any doves yet, nor robins.

Connie, have a great time knitting this weekend.

Hope we don't get all the snow they are talking about.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 3/11/14 10:27 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well I made Chris check on Jason today first thing....but he said he wasn't there yet.  He said he probably is in the Neuro ICU section still. So no update.  If you guys don't know Chris works in the same unit that Jason will be recuperating in...he may even have him as a patient.  He doesn't have a choice it will just the luck of the draw.    He is great though...I think a lot of guys would question me.  Who is this guy, how do you know him???  Chris didn't ask anything.  He was fine just knowing he was a friend.  He trusts me.  But I did tell him how I know him afterwards.  No reason not to tell him.  So if I hear anything I will let you know.   

Well work went better today.  Yesterday was bad and I have more overtime.  Ugh!!!  I am sick of this place.  I have decided to start getting my resume together and just seeing what's out there.  If something comes my way then it was meant to be.  

Finally I am sick of all this snow.  We get a taste of Spring....and then it's just torn away from us.  What's the deal here???  

Well have a good evening all.  See you later.   

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1099 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5622 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5365 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5431 views