Way off topic

scaryreader
on 2/7/14 9:57 am - Chicago, IL

I know this isn't the proper place to ask this, but I've looked everywhere I can think of to find a really special birthday gift for my granddaughter's 15th birthday. What I'm trying to find is a jewelry box that I can put a picture on and most importantly I can record my voice singing a song I made up just for her.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

crystal M.
on 2/7/14 8:23 pm - Joliet, IL

There is a jewelry box that has a place to put a photo and they have a note about recording your own music and putting it on the box...here is the link.   A little pricey but if you mean it to be a keepsake item it might be worth it.

http://www.musicboxattic.com/custom-songs-tune-electronic-module-movement.html

scaryreader
on 2/8/14 11:24 am - Chicago, IL

Thank you Crystal, I called their ph# and left a message and I also e-mailed them.

Eve

snoopygirl1968
on 2/12/14 1:31 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

You might want to try personalizatoinmall.com.  I don't know if they have something you can record on, but they have all kinds of unique items.

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

scaryreader
on 2/13/14 4:07 am - Chicago, IL

Thanks to those of you who offered suggestions. I was prepareed to pay at least $200 for one. I tried several on line sites without luck. I found exactly what I wanted at WalMart for only $41 including shipping. I recorded my little song on it and I know she's going to love it. On another site I found a bracelet and earrings. She is going to be so happy.

Eve

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1114 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5633 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5374 views