Big Medicine Tonight

gigi2897
on 11/18/09 1:55 am - Deer Park, TX
Hi Friends!! I have a huge favor to ask of you tonight!! Tonight is the Update show for the television show Big Medicine. This is a show telling the stories of patients having weight loss surgeries. Tonights episode is an update on some of the patients from past seasons. If we can get 1 million viewers tonight they will do a third season. The doctor on the show is my doctor here in houston. Dr. Garth Davis. He is the best. The show airs tonight on Discovery health at 8:00 Central time. Not sure what that is in other time zones but please if you can tune in to watch or if you won't be home just leave your television on tuned to that station. The name on the cable guide just says Obesity! Thanks for your support!  Please watch!! My revision surgery is scheduled for December 2nd at 8:00 in the morning!! I am excited but nervous!!!

Nahealani
on 11/18/09 4:46 am - vancouver, WA
I am happy to see you post.  You are having a revision?  What are you planning to do?  What happened?  Whatever the case is I know that you would only do what is best for you.  Good luck!! I miss you friend.  Since you left I think I only went to 2 more meetings.  Its not the same without you.

5'4": Surgery 240/Current 135/Goal 140 = 105 lbs lost!!!  BMI 22.5 I'm Normal  

6 Years Later highest 198 / Current 176 / Goal 140
Hit Goal on 5/14/09 8 months out! 
  Join us on the Lightweights Board!

gigi2897
on 11/18/09 4:54 am - Deer Park, TX
Thanks I miss you too!!  I am having a revision from lapband to RNY because my body has rejected the band port.  I have lost about 120 pounds so I consider myself successful with the band but don't want to take it out and have nothing to help me out so the doctor decided to do the bypass.  I am pretty excited just nervous.  In February I started having some pain so they figured it was my gall bladder so they removed it..  The pain didn't go away so he did a port revision and that didn't help.  We have been fighting the insurance company for all this time and I just gor my approval at the end of October.  The doctor decided that for some reason the port was causeing inflamation and pain so it needed to come out.  Hopefully all will be fine and this will help with the pain.  Hope all is well.  You look great!!

Nahealani
on 11/19/09 1:39 am - vancouver, WA
OMG you will find out that it is not as hard as the band.  Good luck to you.  Now you will have to wait another 2 years for a baby.  O well it will be worth the wait!!!

5'4": Surgery 240/Current 135/Goal 140 = 105 lbs lost!!!  BMI 22.5 I'm Normal  

6 Years Later highest 198 / Current 176 / Goal 140
Hit Goal on 5/14/09 8 months out! 
  Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active