Lap Band surgery

Ed B.
on 11/4/03 9:13 pm - LaGrange, ga
I'm 37 y/o male thinking of having LapBand surgery. Can anyone give me some advice, I live in GA.
OHAngel2006
on 11/6/03 10:08 pm - GA
Can someone give me Dr Champion's address? Thanks, Tracy
Christy L.
on 11/5/03 4:43 am - Dallas, GA
Ed: I have a friend who had the surgery. She lives in TN, but she might be willing to tell you about it if you wanted. Also, you can go to the FIND a Doc section and it tells which doctors do the lap band procedure in GA. Christy [email protected]
Jewell M.
on 11/6/03 2:35 am - Peachtree City, GA
Emory Bariatics has just started lap-band surgery and plans to go to an outpatient method as soon as possible. The ideal candidate for this surgery is an obese person who is generally healthy with only orthopedic problems. Only one insurer will pay for this procedure. I do not know which one, but it is not Tricare. They call lap-band experimental.
pambelo
on 11/7/03 9:31 am - Clarkesville, GA
Look up Dr. Ponce in Dalton, GA. He was part of the FDA trials, I have met him and he is very nice, as well as the other surgeons in his group. My friend had the surgery 3 years ago and she lost 178 pounds. her website is slamflat.homestead.com/home.html. She is a nurse so she knows about the medical part of it also. Pam
Most Active