Eating Disorder Workshop July 2003

pambelo
on 8/11/03 11:06 am - Clarkesville, GA
Hi, I was just wanting to hear from anyone that went through this workshop. I would love to hear if your paperwork was sent to Dr. Proctor's office yet and if you even received a letter from Mr. Hulon's office. I haven't heard anything and they don't tell you anything at Mr. Hulon's office. Just wondering how long of a process this is. Pam
eprise616
on 8/12/03 12:09 am - stone mountain, GA
Hello Pam, I went to the workshop June 6,7 and 8th. Haven't heard from them yet. I don't think this is unusual though. I was beginning to wonder if anyone in my group got their letter letting them know if they qualify as good candidates for surgery from their point of view. It's been two months for me so far. Wish I could be more encouraging.
Danielle F.
on 8/14/03 11:11 am
After I decided to have WLS I began working with Dr Poctor's office. I am stilll waiting for a few calls from them. No joking. It was near impossible to get anyone to call back. Also after talking with many people across the country I found out that many surgeons make you fork out $100s to $1000s of dollars before telling you if you are a "good candidate". They think they can do that because we are putty in their hands. They know how badly we want the surgery so many offices think they can get away with sub-standard care and customer service. I became so frustrated I left their "program" and began researching other surgeons in GA. I beleave it was fate. My surgeon and his staff were beyond incredible. I pray you get your letters soon. See you on the losing side!
Vernon A.
on 8/16/03 5:45 am - Elberton, GA
My clearence letter came in the mail today, Saturday, 08-16-2003. I talked with the office last week and they said the letters should be coming soon.
pambelo
on 9/6/03 11:23 am - Clarkesville, GA
Hi all, I finally got a letter from Wayne's office stating that they forwarded my information to Dr. Proctor's office. Advice for anyone that has not heard from them yet.......call, call, call.....keep on top of them.....There is no reason to have to wait 3 months for that paperwork. Pam
Most Active