In need of a Revision..

mikkozoe
on 9/9/13 5:43 am - Conyers, GA

Hello everyone,

I had RNY surgery 10 years ago and i am in need of a revision. The problem is I do not want to go to my original surgeon (Dr Duncan) ...Does anyone know of other surgeons that will see me ??

Thanks

Laura 

wittyme
on 9/11/13 12:06 pm

It says you are a bander? I also have the lap band and am going for a revision in about 6 weeks to the rny gastric bypass. I am using Dr. Kelly in Savannah, Ga at Memorial Health Bariatrics and I fell in love with their office. They are great, and not my original surgeon (Dr. Burnette in Valdosta, Ga)

Hope that helps.

Cheryl G.
on 10/17/13 10:52 pm - Davenport, IA
If you don't mind the drive, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Paul Macik or Dr. John Daley here in Atlanta! They are both "top - notch" docs. and they both work out of Northside Hospital in Sandy Springs and other hospitals as well!
Good luck with your revision!

NoMoXcuses
on 10/25/13 10:49 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 02/01/12

I have a question concerning he revision. I had an RNY and was wondering exactly what are the requirements for the revision if you have Medicaid.

ALABAMA
on 1/19/14 12:10 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

Dr. Paul Macik at northside

960 Johnson ferry road suite 228

atlanta,ga 30342

404-252-2220

tell them I refer you to him 

Glenda Jackson 

travlinadddict
on 2/6/14 3:20 pm

Dr. Michael Williams in Alpharetta did my surgery in 2001 and I LOVE him! 

Christ42
on 2/6/14 6:40 pm

Hi Laura,

I hope you don't mind me asking but why do you need a revision of your RNY? Is something wrong? I'm doing research about WLS because I might have to have one. I mean, I have to have one, but I'm still not sure will I. The complications that I read about on line and their rates...well just to scary I hope you could share your experience with me. I really need as much informations as I can get.

I hope everything will go well with your revision. I'm sorry that I can't recommend you a surgeon yet. I still haven't picked one myself :(

Most Active